The best people possess a feeling for beauty, the courage to take risks, the discipline to tell the truth, the capacity for sacrifice. Ironically, their virtues make them vulnerable; they are often wounded, sometimes destroyed.
- way-up-there likes this
- sweetapryl reblogged this from thoroughlymodernmelly
- thoroughlymodernmelly reblogged this from eclatantly
- dixiecupnc likes this
- thoroughlymodernmelly likes this
- os-meus-segredos-em-ti likes this
- aninspiredemotion likes this
- nanowrimowordcount reblogged this from eclatantly
- fairchildwrites said: just what i needed today. writing a book is beyond any sort of difficult i conjured before starting to write a book. for some reason, this quote just hit. thanks.
- icouldneverbelongtoyou likes this
- musica-para-camaleones likes this
- sufficio likes this
- cryssymcfatfat reblogged this from eclatantly
- junovoulle reblogged this from eclatantly
- eclatantly posted this